Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Creativity

Most people who know me know that I am someone who has both a creative and an analytical side. Frequently, I can be found reading articles on the international political system one moment and composing music in the next breath. Lately I have neglected my creative side. When I am sitting in a desk chair, staring at credit card records for eight hours a day, there is little room to explore, imagine, dream, and create. So I am challenging myself to actively be creative, but I'm going to need a jumpstart. I want to work on a composition based off of a picture or a phrase. Please leave a comment with your suggestions! I would love to hear them! In the mean time, I'll be finding my own sources of inspiration. Thanks!

1 comment:

Urban Gazette said...

First of all, you are very creative! Way more creative than I am. :D

Here is something for inspiration:
http://hitrecord.org/